Alph4 - Interstitial Alph4 - Interstitial

I took a listen through all your songs, this is my favorite so far. You have some decent stuff here and I am always happy to see more fellow music makers on newgrounds.
I almost disagree with HelpThePoor, I feel like it goes good on its own, there are songs that don't need so much energy and I think you were going for that sort of.
Anyways, Keep up the good work!

Adrift Adrift

That was a beautiful piece. It all went together well, and I loved the simplicity of it. Well done.

Apatheria responds:

Well, I'm glad you found it enjoyable~ Thanks for the comment. c:

Mysterious First Class Mysterious First Class

I like it, very calming. I had to listen to it twice to make sure I caught all the sounds. Definitely different from your other pieces.

geniebmusic responds:

Aw thank you! I definitely went into a different direction with this song, so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for listening and commenting! <3

Skytide Skytide

I actually liked how it was going, but you killed it with that long break at 1:40
breaking for that long makes it seem too awkward, otherwise, not too bad.

Oshii77 responds:

Hmmm... You know what? You're absolutely right - that break is downright crappy, I have no idea what I was thinking at the time! I'll edit it out right away.
Thanks very much for the feedback, it's very helpful and much appreciated.

Horizon Horizon

Not bad at all, I thought the flute sound was perhaps a tad high in parts to the point where it almost covered everything else up, but not bad for a first try at this style. keep up the good work.

geniebmusic responds:

Yay thank you! I'll be more mindful about the flute sound in the next song :D Thank you for taking the time to listen!

Cubix Skyland Cubix Skyland

Another good song by you. It has a more hmm... Happy yet slow feel to it. I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to what else you make.

geniebmusic responds:

Awww I'm glad that you enjoyed the song. I will work harder so that my next song is really good too! :D Thank you for listening and commenting!

Lost of Warmth Lost of Warmth

This has a very unique sound to it, and to be honest, I really like it. The darker tones really go well with the higher ones in this piece. Well done.

geniebmusic responds:

Thank you so much for listening! I'm glad you liked it :)